ATM is seeking a Senior Professional for our West Palm Beach office to complement our global waterfront services team. This position is envisioned to focus on developing, managing, and performing domestic marina/waterfront work in Southeast Florida with support from ATM’s staff in West Palm Beach and our other offices. Additional opportunities for related coastal engineering and international work are also available.
- BS in Engineering (Coastal, Civil, Structural) or related technical field. Preferred: MS/ME in Coastal, Civil, or Structural Engineering or MBA;
- Florida PE license (or ability to obtain one);
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marina/waterfront planning, design, permitting, and construction;
- Strong background/experience in South Florida regional market;
- Strong business development/client relationship skills;
- Track record of successful project management;
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills;
- US Citizen or ability to work in the US;
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally;
- Additional preferred items: experience with regulatory permitting in Florida and bi-lingual.
ATM is a coastal, environmental, marine & water resources engineering firm that delivers solutions to water-based challenges worldwide. We have been providing comprehensive support for waterfront projects within the United States and internationally for over 35 years. ATM offers a diverse workplace with a seasoned team of professionals, strong benefits package with a unique incentive compensation plan, and a family-like culture. Salary commensurate with experience.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, military record, or marital status; a work environment free of discrimination, including sexual harassment; a drug-free workplace; and an environment that promotes personal and professional growth. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to apply electronically and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us by calling 800.275.6488 or email us for assistance.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume by filling out the form below: