ATM’s Dubai office has teamed with KEO International Consultants (KEO) on various projects in the UAE and other GCC countries including Doha, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. Below are some key representative projects:
- Bluewaters Island in Dubai, UAE (Owner Meraas)
- Nareel Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE (Owner: Aldar)
- Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE (Owner: TDIC)
- Reem Island in Abu Dhabi, UAE (Owner: Reem Developers)
- Bay La Sun in King Abdullah Economic City, Saudi Arabia (Owner: Emaar Economic City)
For these projects, ATM has provided a wide range of marine and coastal engineering services from planning & design all the way through tender, construction supervision, and project handover. Our specialized services provided include public and private beaches, marina planning and design, numerical modeling (flushing, storm surge, wave, sediment transport), shoreline protection, breakwaters, quay walls, etc. ATM’s full suite of marine services has complimented KEO’s team and land-based services so that we could offer a turnkey solution to Clients in the region.