Since 1994, ATM has provided services on numerous redevelopment, expansion, and improvement projects at the Charleston City Marina.
- Condition Assessments
- Operations and Maintenance Plan
- Financial Performance Modeling; Market Studies; Economic and Investment Strategies
- Grant Funding Assistance
- Regulatory Permitting
- Dredge, Disposal, and Sedimentation Study
- Fuel System Replacement Consulting
- Engineering Design and Bid Documents
- Construction Contract Administration/Owner’s Representative Services
Since completing the planning, permitting, design, bidding, and construction administration of a holistic marina redevelopment that was concluded in 1994, ATM has provided a full range of consulting services on various projects at the marina over the years.
These services have included detailed marina redevelopment and expansion planning, market research, development of phasing strategies, regulatory permitting, financial forecasting/modeling (pro forma), design, bidding, and construction phase services. Projects have included but are not limited to a significant expansion of the marina in 2002/2003 which included the addition of the 1,000-foot-long transient megadock to accommodate some of the world’s largest megayachts, several utility upgrades, seawall assessment and repair recommendations, refurbishment of existing concrete panel walls throughout the marina, and replacement of numerous docks.
In 2021, ATM is assisting with another extensive marina expansion effort that includes relocation and expansion of the megadock, addition of 120 dedicated slips, and the relocation of 20 slips.
- Winner of the 2009 PIANC Marina Excellence Design ‘Jack Nichol’ Award for outstanding marina design
- 2005 Marina of the Year by Marina Dock Age
- Procured more than $3M in grant funds for facility improvements