ATM seeks a qualified boat driver for one contract employee position in Gainesville, Florida, to support engineering and planning projects.
- Florida Boating Safety Education Identification Card issued by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (https://myfwc.com/license/boating-navigation/id-card/)
- 5 years of personal or professional boat driving experience, including experience driving boats in the ocean, rivers, and lakes
- Florida motor vehicle driver license issued by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (https://www.flhsmv.gov/driver-licenses-id-cards/)
- Own or have access to a car or truck outfitted to tow a 20-foot-long skiff
- 5 years of personal or professional boat-towing experience
- US Citizen or ability to work in the US
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally for up to 2 weeks away from home
- Ability and willingness to work for 16 hours per day
- Is based in Gainesville, Florida
- Pays $20 per hour worked, including time spent driving
- Pays $0.56 per mile driven by the contract employee in a car owned by the contract employee
- Does not pay for travel from your home to Gainesville or from Gainesville to your home
- Pays expenses for domestic and international travel, in which the contract employee is away from home for more than one day
- Is scheduled on an as-needed basis, in which no boat driving may be scheduled during some weeks, and 40 hours or more of boat driving may be scheduled during other weeks
- Requires a drug test
The contract employee will operate a boat owned by ATM, stored in Alachua County, Florida.
ATM is a consulting engineering and science firm providing coastal, environmental, marine, and water resources engineering services to public and private clients. We have been providing comprehensive support for coastal and marine projects in the United States and internationally for over 30 years.
ATM provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, military record, or marital status; a work environment free of discrimination, including sexual harassment; a drug-free workplace; and an environment that promotes personal and professional growth. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to apply electronically and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us by calling 800.275.6488 or email us for assistance.
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume by filling out the form below: