ATM is a design, engineering and consulting firm providing coastal, environmental, marine and water resources engineering services to public and private clients worldwide.
ATM offers competitive salaries and benefits in a professional and progressive work atmosphere. ATM is a drug free/smoke free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity in the workforce.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, military record, or marital status; a work environment free of discrimination, including sexual harassment; a drug-free workplace; and an environment that promotes personal and professional growth. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to apply electronically and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us by calling 800.275.6488 or email us for assistance. EOE M/F/D/V
Entry Level Engineer, Marina Team – West Palm Beach, FL
ATM is seeking a qualified candidate for entry level engineer position to join our Marina Team in our West Palm Beach Office.
ATM is an engineering and science consulting firm providing coastal, environmental, marine, and water resources engineering services to both public and private clients worldwide. ATM’s Marina Team provides comprehensive and advanced consulting services for marina development, including marina market and feasibility studies, coastal and hydraulic engineering studies, marina planning, environmental and engineering design, marina procurement, and construction support services. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to participate in challenging and innovative international coastal resort projects and urban waterfront developments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Coastal, Ocean, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Ability to learn specialized marina consulting services to complement its technical background
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work in support of various types of engineering and consulting assignments
- Proficiency in technical writing and oral communications in English
- US Citizen or ability to legally work in the US
- Previous consulting work experience (3 to 5 years)
- Strong computer skills, including experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Advanced degree in Coastal or Ocean Engineering or related field
- Writing and reading a second language
- Ability to pursue professional registration/accreditation given requisite experience
ATM is a drug free/smoke free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity in the workforce.
Resumes may be submitted to: Indeed