At ATM, our goal is to create a work atmosphere that is as enjoyable as it is successful. Our team approach to project delivery encourages independence and open communication, and our leadership style promotes a free exchange of ideas and rewards self-motivation. At ATM, we value passion, determination, integrity, talent, and motivation.
We also understand the importance of work-life balance. ATM offers flexible scheduling options to help our employees achieve this balance. We encourage our team members to periodically take time off to rest, recharge, and spend time with family and friends.
As part of our commitment to the development and well-being of our employees, we encourage lifelong learning. We realize that as our employees develop in their present jobs and are prepared for advancement, our firm's overall capability strengthens.
ATM also believes we are responsible for giving back to the communities in which we live, work, and do business. We are members of local volunteer centers, participating in and donating Thanksgiving baskets and Christmas gifts. In addition, we participate in fundraising activities for local and national charities. We also support our employees' commitment to a wide range of charitable causes through donation of their time, expertise, and money. Some of the organizations ATM and its staff have been involved with include:
- United Way
- Wolfson Children's Hospital Bass Tournament
- Florida League of Cities
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Jacksonville Waterways Commission
- Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Management Advisory Group
- Florida Water Environment Federation – Steering Committee
- Florida Section American Water Works Association – Steering Committee
- First Coast Manufacturers Association
- Council on Aging – Development Committee
- Florida Wildlife Care
- The Bridge of Northeast Florida